kea.kar.nic.in Admit Card 2017 PDO GPS Grade-1 Jobs. KPSC Admit Card for PDO and GPS Grade-1 Post 2017:
Hello Aspirants…. Welcome to the page where you can find complete details about the latest KPSC recruitment for PDO posts. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released Admit Cards for PDO posts and candidates can download their kea.kar.nic.in Admit Card 2017 PDO GPS Grade-1 Jobs from the official Website www.kea.kar.nic.in . There are 815 PDO posts in total and candidates those who have applied for this posts can download the hall tickets from above mentioned official Website. The Admit Cards will be available from 14th Jan 2017 to 20th Jan 2017. The Exam date is on 29th Jan 2017 which will be conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
kea.kar.nic.in Admit Card 2017 PDO GPS Grade-1 Jobs
Candidates can view their exam centre in admit card which will be allocated as per the details given by the applicant during submission of application. Candidates can refer to the website www.kea.kar.nic.in for more details. The exam will be conducted at different places of Karnataka and the candidate must provide kea.kar.nic.in Admit Card 2017 PDO GPS Grade-1 Jobs Hall Ticket along with Valid ID card while entering in the exam hall. Candidates can find respective model papers at http://kea.kar.nic.in/qepaper.htm . The application procedure has been started on 16th Sept 2016 which lasted till 15th Oct 2016. Authorities have extended last date Payment till 18th Oct 2016 and the applications that have been submitted after 18th Oct have been rejected. The exam will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
kea.kar.nic.in PDO Admit Card 2017
The Written Exam will be of two papers. Paper 1 will be bearing the topics of General Knowledge, General Kannada (Should be the localite), General English which will be of 100 questions in total. Paper 2 will be bearing the questions asked from the topics of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj which will be of 100 questions in total. Get kea.kar.nic.in Admit Card 2017 PDO GPS Grade-1 Jobs. The time duration is 2 hours for both the papers and the candidate must qualify in both the papers satisfying the cut off of each paper. For suppose, if a candidate is above par in paper 1 and below par in paper 2, the candidate will be rejected. Hence, qualifying in both the papers is must for a candidate.
kea.kar.nic.in GPS Admit Card 2017
Brief Summary of the Post:
Exam for the Posts: Panchayat Development Officer and Gram Panchayat Secretary Grade-1
Official Website: www.kea.kar.nic.in
Total Vacancies: 1624
Selection Procedure: Written Exam
Posting Location: Karnataka
Salary Offered: Initial Basic Pay will be INR 20,000 as per Govt. norms
Age limit: Minimum of 18 years and Maximum of 35 years
kea.kar.nic.in Grade 1 Admit Card 2017
Steps to download kea.kar.nic.in Admit Card 2017 PDO GPS Grade-1 Jobs:
- Visit the official Website www.kea.kar.nic.in
- On the home Screen, there will be a notification rolling stating to download Admit Card for PDO and GPS Grade-1 posts. Click on that link and you will be navigated to the Admit card page
- Click on Download Admission Ticket Link
- Provide valid Application ID and Date of Birth and press enter
- Download the Hall Ticket and save it for further reference.
Paper Pattern of the Exam:
- Paper 1: General Knowledge (40), Basic Kannada (20) and General English (40) with total of 100 questions which carries 200 marks. Each question carries two marks and the paper will be completely Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Paper 2: Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Questions with combined 100 questions in total which carries 200 marks. Each question carries two marks and the paper will be completely Objective Multiple Choice Type.
Rules and Regulations at exam Centre:
- Only the candidate is allowed inside the exam centre.
- Books, Electronic Gadgets are strictly prohibited in the surroundings of exam hall.
- Any sort of misbehaviour from the candidate can lead to cancellation of the exam.
- Click Here for kea.kar.nic.in Admit Card 2017 PDO GPS Grade-1 Jobs.